Profile of Carla L. Robey-Harcourt
Carla L. Robey-Harcourt believes that we, the people of the United States of America, are governed by the rule of law. Our system of Justice distinguishes United States from every other country in the world. It prevents anarchy and civil unrest. Our laws provide the framework from which we govern ourselves and the rules which we live by each day. Our system is not perfect but it is the best in the world.
It is through the dedication of countless lawyers and judges that our system of justice continues to strive towards the excellence every client should expect and demand. Carla Robey-Harcourt will continue to dedicate her professional career to promoting the public good and seeking justice for each and every client. Justice starts at the Court house steps & it continues either to a bench trial or to a jury of your peers.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW
- Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Major in Chemistry
- Minors in Microbiology, Biology.
- State of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States Court Of Appeals For The Tenth Circuit
- State of Texas
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Organization for the Advanced of Women
- Southern Poverty Center
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Pro Bono Work for the Legal Aid of the Western District of Oklahoma
- Pro Bono Work for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Volunteer for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Tutor for Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Trial Magazine, April 1995, "Child Restraints Litigation: Compensating the Littlest Victims." Contact Carla L. Robey-Harcourt if you would like to receive a copy of this article.
|2005 Copyright, Carla L. Robey-Harcourt
|The Carla L. Robey-Harcourt web site is designed to provide educational information. Information contained in this web site is not intended to offer legal advice. Information contained in this web site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice, to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with Carla L. Robey-Harcourt, Esq. and/or Carla L. Robey-Harcourt, ATTORNEY AT LAW, P.L.L.C. will generate an attorney client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. Oklahoma Bar Association does not certify attorneys as specialists in fields. If you find anything in this communication to be inaccurate or misleading you may report the same by writing to the general counsel of the Oklahoma Bar Association, P.O. Box 53036, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73152 or by calling 1-800-522-8065. Carla L. Robey-Harcourt, Attorney at Law, P.L.L.C.. is the attorney responsible for the content of this web site.